Online Teaching & Learning in Humanities
Working directly with the Dean of Teaching and Learning in Humanities, the Online Learning Support Officers assist Humanities staff with online implementation and management of teaching materials using Curtin's Learning Management System, Blackboard.
This website is intended to provide Humanities staff with resources for the use and management of unit materials and tools in Blackboard.
The Humanities OTL Support Team
Online Learning Support Officers will:
- Assist you with creating new Blackboard units
- Answer your technical queries relating to your Blackboard units and the administration system (OLAS)
- Assist you with setting up your online assessments using the Assignment tool or Turnitin; and tests, surveys and pools delivered via Blackboard
- Help develop your online teaching resources
- Suggest and demonstrate tools available online to facilitate your teaching.
- Arrange group training sessions or workshops for online learning technologies upon request
You can contact the HumOTL team by submitting a webform: https://ctl.curtin.edu.au/global/lmssupport.cfm